CHFA is changing how they offer down payment assistance (DPA). CHFA is planning to replace the CHFA Second Mortgage Loan with a CHFA down payment assistance Grant. The CHFA DPA Grants will be:
- Effective January 2015
- An amount of 3% of the first mortgage loan to Colorado residents.
- Assist with down payment, closing costs, and/or prepaids.
- Do not have to be a First Time Homebuyer
- Income limits apply, but most qualify – Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA Mortgages available
- Getting started is easy! Call now or click HERE and we will connect you with a mortgage lender for a free consultation and/or guidance
Here is a list of documents you will need to provide for the mortgage pre qualification:
- A photo ID
- Last 2 months of paystubs
- Last 2 years of Tax returns and W-2’s
- Last 2 months of Bank Statement’s