When applying for a loan, make sure to take the following items for each borrower. If you have not already spoken to a loan officer, make sure to ask me about my “special connection” to one.
- 2 year employment history names, addresses, phone numbers and w2’s
- 2 year residence history
- 2 consecutive months of recent pay stubs
- Social security number
- Last 2 months bank statements
- Info on other assets. IE vehicles, personal property, etc.
- Divorce decree and property settlement and verification of child support debt or income.
If you have any of the following special cases, you will also need….
Self Employed – 2 years personal & corporate tax returns, complete with all attached schedules. Most recent profit/loss statement
Commission Earnings – 2 years tax returns, current pay stubs showing year to date earnings
Rental Properties – Lease agreements 1 year minimum
Selling a home – copy of contract & settlement
VA Loans – DD214 or certificate of eligibility
Click HERE and get moving with Moe!